Cranberry Chutney Recipe
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup powdered stevia (can use Truvia also)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash sea salt
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add ginger and juice. Cook 1–2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (cranberries through salt) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve warm.
- Can also be stored in refrigerator and served chilled. Keeps for a week.